Due to strict regulations surrounding sending text messages from a business in Australia, our texting provider requires Proof of Business when setting up your Account. These regulations are in place to protect Australian consumers from SPAM and unwanted messages.
There are specific requirements that are needed to be approved to purchase a dedicated line for your studio, which are outlined below.
Australian Government regulations require verification of your business' identity. In order for your SMS functionality to be set up, we need you to send us 2 documents. We cannot enable your SMS functionality without these documents.
a) Please send us a PDF containing your business' ABN, obtained from the ABR.
- Go to the Australian Business Register website and enter your company's operating name
- Find your business' listing
- Download the page as a PDF. There is a PDF icon in the top right corner, under the yellow magnifying glass. Please email that file to us
b) Proof of address is required
- This proof cannot be more than 3 months old
- It must include your business' formal name, not just your 'Trading As" name. This name must match the name on the document in (a) above
- The below document types are accepted:
- Utility bill (must be within the last 3 months)
- Rent receipt (must be within the last 3 months)
- Tax notice
- Title deed
You can send this documentation to your Account Manager or email@example.com to begin the process!
📱 If your studio has a registered ASIC form that includes the Business Name, ABN and Address, you can submit this document to cover all of the requirements above
If your studio does not have a registered ASIC form, please submit your ABN form in addition to a rent receipt, tax invoice or utility bill. The Entity name on the ABN form must match the business name on your secondary piece of documentation to demonstrate that it is for the same business.