Want to customize your automations or tweak the ones you already have? No worries, our Loyalsnap Client Services team are here to help! You can submit your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that if you are an F45 Training studio, custom automations are only available for the F45 Premium tier subscription. If you have questions about upgrading to the Premium tier, please let us know and we will be happy to discuss your upgrade options.
Each automation can only be linked to a single rule that triggers the automation. At present, there are no options for layering or combining multiple rules within a single automation (For example, you cannot create an Automation that is based on BOTH total number of visits AND days since first class. Only one trigger can be present for each Automation.)
We ask that you allow one week to complete your requests, and appreciate your patience during that time. If there is any additional time needed to complete the automations we will reach out and confirm that with you, in that scenario.
Whether requesting a new automation, or making updates to an existing one, we've put together a simple template to gather the information that we need to create your automations.
PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR REQUEST USING THE FOLLOWING TEMPLATE for EACH AUTOMATION REQUEST:
1) Is this a new or existing automation:
2) When is this communication being sent (choose from the available trigger options below):
3)The Exact names of the packages/contracts to associate with the automation, OR you may choose "ALL". If there are none provided when the automation is created this will default to all packages or contracts.
4) Will this be an SMS or Email Automation:
5) If you have created a template for the automation, please provide the Exact template name here. If no template name is provided, a Placeholder template will be created for the automation that can be edited. :
6) The Subject line (For Email only):
Available Automation Rules:
- Send after # visits (Milestone Celebrations)
- Send # visits on this package (sent after X number of visits on a specific package)
*Keep in mind that this condition will only apply to visits on a particular package. If a client has taken visits on a different package, they will not factor into the visit count to trigger this Automation.
- Send after package purchase (sent immediately after the package has been purchased)
- Send after Contract purchase(sent immediately after the contract has been purchased)
- # of days before package(s) expiration date (number of credits or days remaining)
- # days elapsed since the package expiration date (number of days since the package expired)
- User has taken many visits within # days (upsell)
- # days since the user's first class
- # days since the contract's start date (number of days since the contract/package start date)
- After every number of visits on a specific package (ex. every 2nd visit on ClassPass)
- Days elapsed since the Package start date
- Days since first class (number of days since the client’s first class)
- Remaining Visits on package
- Send after every No show
- Send after every late cancel
- Send # minutes before classes
- Send # minutes after classes
- Send on the day of the client's birthday
- Send on the first day of the client's birthday month
If you are looking for a specific Automation and do not see the Rule listed above, please reach out to email@example.com and our team will work with you to build a flow that works for your studio!