The History tab in your Portal is a display from the past 30 days of actions taken by any Studio User within your Loyalsnap Account. You will see which User made the action, the action performed, any details and the date the action was performed. This is a great way to monitor your teams outreach to clients!
The types of User actions you will see displayed are:
- Logged a Call: A call was logged on a client’s profile
- Sent a Text: A text was sent to a client
- Sent an Email: An email was sent to a client
- Set a Follow-Up: A follow-up was set for a client
- Removed from Category: A client was removed from a Category
- Added new User: A new Studio User was added to your Portal
Filtering User History
You can filter by actions completed and/or users who completed the actions!
- Navigate to the History tab in your Portal
- Click on the filter icon next to User Actions or Users
- Select the user action or user you’d like to filter for
You can filter multiple users and actions at the same time!
📌 These actions will only be filtered in the Portal and will not be exported with the filters