The Activity Tab in the Reports page of your Portal allows you to see a comprehensive list of individual and automated Texts and Email sent on a particular date.
You can view the details of each of the messages sent in the Recent Messages section of the Activity Tab. You can filter this view by Text or Email when you click on the three lines on the right.
The Breakdown of each Email/Text information includes the following:
- Status: The status of your message to the client. The status will either be Sent, Queued or Unsubscribe/Error. These are visually displayed by icons which you can reference on the right.
- Type: an Email or Text communication
- Date: The date the Email or Text was sent
- Client: The client’s name who received the communication
- Email/Phone: The client’s email address or phone number
- Subject/Message: If displaying an Email communication, this column will show the subject line of the message sent. If displaying a Text communication, this column will display the beginning of the Text sent
- View: View the Email Template sent to the client